Rotorua is a cyclist’s heaven, and we’re not only talking about the mountain biking that the city is renowned for.
Everyone knows that Rotorua’s mountain-bike trails are amongst the best in the world, but when road cyclists can be in the country in minutes, and ride beautiful rolling countryside for hours without seeing a car, then it becomes clear why the city has produced so many world-class cyclists, off-road and on.
Whether you’re a visitor keen for local knowledge, or a local looking for that something special, KiwiBike is proud to provide the following links to help smooth the road ahead.
- About Rotorua
- Rotorua Weather
- Bike Hire
- Cyclist-friendly accommodation
- Cyclist-friendly restaurants & cafes
- Rotorua Cycling Clubs
- Where to Ride – Mountain Biking and Road Cycling
- Rotorua Cycling Events
- Learning to Mountain Bike – Skills Courses
- Other Bike Shops
- The Cyclist’s Barber – Yellow Jerseys with your short back & sides?