Rotorua’s renowned for being bike-mad, and we’re proud to have been selected as New Zealand’s first city for Bike NZ’s ‘In Gear’ programme designed to establish Rotorua as a true cycle-city.
But there’s more to Rotorua than cycling.
The websites below will tell you everything you need to have a great time here.
- Rotorua’s Official Website – full of events and info
- Official Rotorua Facebook
- Official Rotorua Twitter
- Stay and Play Rotorua – another one-stop shop for planning your visit
- Rotorua Weather – MetService
- Rotorua Weather – MetVU (best wind info for wind-worried roadies)
Because they’re special friends of Kiwibikes, it’s worth giving the folks at Pure Cruise a mention – beautiful sailing on Lake Rotoiti.
Or if you’re after something more action-packed, we recommend RaftAbout for awesome white-water rafting and sledging.