Got a Rotorua-based event that involves bikes? Let us know and we’ll list it here.
Rotorua Mountain Biking Events
- 2013 Pig & Whistle NZ Singlespeed Champs. April 27. Details here.
Rotorua Road Cycling Events
- Sunday rides – the Sunday roadies ride that every town has. Meet at BikeFix 8am.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays – winter evening rides, 35-50km. Meet at Shorland Holden with your lights 5:15pm. Call Kevin on 07 348 9701 if you have questions.
- For more details check the Cycling Rotorua website here.
Rotorua Multisport Events
- Whakatane 6 Hour Adventure Race
- RATs Winter Duathlon Series: May 27, June 24, July 29. Details here.
- 3D Rotorua multisport event – heaps of race options. June 3. Details here.
- Montys Revenge, June 9.
- EBOP Tri and Multisport Club duathlon, July 1 and August 5. Details here.
- Manawahe Eco Trust 6hr Adventure Race, September 15. Details here.
- Great Forest Rogaine, September 29. Details here.
- Kawerau Gravity Club 6hr Adventure Race, July 28. Details here.
Rotorua BMX Events
- Training nights Mondays from 5:30pm
- Club racing every Wednesday night from 6pm (get there earlier).
To learn more about the Rotorua BMX Club call Carol Tew on 021 190 2286
Other Rotorua / Family Cycling Events
- Frocks on Bikes events (men accepted too!) – held several times a year. Details from firstname.lastname@example.org